WSGL Mix 104.7Employment Opportunities
Renda Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer.
WSGL, 104.7 Mix FM is always looking for experienced, career oriented sales people to represent the top country station in the Ft. Myers/Naples marketing area.
Account executive is responsible for working with direct sales clients and advertising agencies to execute successful sales promotions, branding and marketing campaigns, and advertising results for advertisers.
Successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills. Account executives must be self-motivated, goal-driven, passionate, and creative with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. At least one year of outside sales experience is required.
Media sales experience is preferred. If you're ready for a rewarding and fun enviornment and can work closely with a variety of internal departments including sales management, program and promotion directors, traffic and production, as well as the Business manager to increase sales revenue.
- Expand local sales by bringing new advertisers to the station, generating new leads, and selling non-traditional and interactive advertising.
- Establish and develop client relationships.
- Develop short and long range plans for revenue growth.
- Radio experience preferred but not required.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills required.
- If you are a qualified candidate and interested in this position we encourage you to apply. The preferred method to apply is to submit a cover letter, resume and application by email to:
Or mail your resume to:
10915 K-Nine Drive
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
Seeking responsible, outgoing, enthusiastic and friendly individuals to represent the radio station at various promotional events in the South West Florida area. A strong work ethic and with a positive attitude and strong customer service and organizational skills is a must. This position is for part-time event and on-site work as needed. Work flexible hours including evenings, weekdays, weekends and holidays. Successful applicants are dependable, self-starters in good health.
Lifting of broadcast equipment involved.
Valid Drivers License
Valid Vehicle Insurance
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Regular and timely attendance. Flexible schedule to work nights and weekends as needed.
• Daily communication with promotions manager and entire promotions team.
• Professional demeanor required at all times, able to meet deadlines, works well under stressful situations.
• Attend weekly staff meetings with promotions street team.
• Entertains a crowd in public with games, music and trivia.
• To be creative with games and contests on-street to engage listeners.
• Provide account executives with recap and pictures from every remote and event within 48 hours of event.
• Maintains vehicles stocked at all times with prize premiums and supplies.
• Inspects and keeps maintenance of station vehicles, paperwork (registration & insurance).
• Maintain promotional equipment (canopy, PA’s, tool boxes, prize boxes, etc.).
• Follows instructions as well as take steps necessary to prevent mistakes.
• Follow well-defined procedure.
If you are a qualified candidate and interested in this position we encourage you to apply. The preferred method to apply is to submit a cover letter, resume and application by email to:
No phone calls please.
Renda Broadcasting offers a competitive benefits package including healthcare and a 401 k plan and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.